I hope you all have had a fantastic week. I thought I would end this week with a Friday Five post since it has been awhile. So here goes!
1. I had Froyo earlier this week. It was fabulous. I love to get just a little bit of ice cream with a BUNCH of toppings! Fruit and chocolate top my list for toppings.
2. I had a major sweat sesh at the track the other night. I love to workout at the track and then take my workout to the mat under the bleachers (and you can get your mind outta the gutters, this was strictly a solo routine). I usually pack my workout mat up there after my runs and do a quick strength training session. Love getting both my workouts done in the outdoors!
3. We have plans to celebrate Mother’s day with my mama this weekend. I am planning on making her dinner, for a change. I’m thinking hamburgers, veggie burgers (me and my Grandmother both love veggie burgers), a vegetable tray, and some type of dessert. I’m thinking Angel Food Cake.
4. I just watched the most recent episode of The Vampire Diaries. If you’re not a fan, feel free to skip to the next one. Let me just say…FINALLY! And THANK YOU in regards to Jeremy. I won’t say anything more, since I know some may have not see it yet. It was a great episode!
5. Aren’t these the biggest strawberries you’ve ever seen! I got these babies this past week and, literally, one strawberry is all I have needed to make my Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal. Just mix 1/2 cup oatmeal, strawberries, and a little almond milk. Nuke in the microwave on 3 minutes. So. Good.
6. Okay, maybe one more. I guess that will make this the Friday SIX, but whatev. My blog, my rules. I made these ground turkey tacos the other day and they were delish!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Where do you like to workout? Outdoors or Gym Rat?
Whats your favorite Froyo topping?