1. & 2. We FINALLY took care of a landscaping project that we had been neglecting for almost 3 years!
3. & 4. The blueberry patch is ready to go. So excited for fresh, organic berries straight from our garden.
5. & 6. The Hubby got a tractor driving lesson from his Dad.
7. Beautiful flowers and lady bugs of Summer.
8. My grocery store has started carrying PB Craze which is sooo exciting! Before I had to order all the time.
9. A healthy lunch with fresh peas from the garden.
10. Followed up with lots of pea preparation for freezer storage.
11. I got a lesson in driving the lawnmower. This might be a bad thing…
12. We enjoyed an impromptu hike with my Dad for a belated Father’s Day celebration to an Overlook near their hometown.
Twas a glorious weekend!
What fun things did you do this weekend?