It’s FRIDAY and I, for one, am very glad. It feels like it’s been a long week. I thought it would be fun to do a recap post of my week in photos, and I like my little alliterated title so much, we might just make this a regular thing! So here’s what I’ve been up to the past few days.
1. I had several extremely early workouts. At 4 a.m., hydration and caffeination are equally as important!
2. Speaking of early mornings, it has definitely been a chilly start around here lately. Bone chilling! (P.S. Do you see that note at the bottom about DirecTV dropping the Weather Channel? WTF?!)
3. To keep me motivated during my early workouts, this treadmill incline workout from Julie’s blog made an appearance in my routine more than one time this week. It left me nice and sweaty!
4. I also had lots of good eats this week. Top row from left: Baked Tilapia with Mushrooms, Balsamic Tomatoes and String Beans, Quinoa with Spinach; Veggie Omelet and leftover Quinoa. Bottom row from left: PB & J sandwich; Fage Greek Yogurt with Honey; and Baby Carrots for a snack. The omelet was so good it made another appearance tonight.
5. New workout clothes! Nothing motivates me more than having new workout gear. Old Navy had a fabulous sale not too long ago and I took full advantage. I got my shipment earlier this week!
6. On Tuesday, I had rehearsal with our Regional Community Choir group. We only have 2 weeks left until the first concert of the season, which is a Valentine’s Day concert on February 14th!
Well, that pretty much sums up my week and now I’m just kicked back at home already in my pajamas enjoying a mug of hot cocoa. I hope you all have a great weekend!
What was the highlight of your week?