I wanted to introduce all of you in this space to a program I’ve worked very hard to put together. As many of you know, I work with clients on many different issues regarding problematic behaviors with food. Many of my clients struggle with more severe disorders such as binge eating and “food addiction.” However, many of them also do not have disorders, but simply want to have a better, healthier relationship with food.
That’s what we work on in the Healthy Eating Basics Bootcamp! This 6 week program is targeted towards individuals that want to learn more about developing a healthy lifestyle, how to introduce healthy eating into their everyday and how to make the transition for healthier living as easy and simple as possible.
If you are:
- Confused about conflicting dieting advice and have tried multiple diets with little success.
- Turning to foods during emotional times, such as: stress, sadness, loneliness, boredom, frustration and more.
- Unable to determine your body’s hunger signals and eating just because “it’s time to eat” or because “there’s nothing else to do.”
- Eating out multiple times a week because you don’t know what to cook at home, feel like there’s not enough time to cook, or you’re too tired to cook.
- Despising going to the grocery store several times a week and would like to go less (how does twice a month sound?).
- Struggling with motivation to stick with your goals, a change in diet or an exercise routine.
- Setting the same get healthy goals every year, only to give up on them after a couple of weeks.